Croatia holds the position of the most unique destination in the world. It is blessed with some glorious long coast and 1185 islands. Traditional fishing villages, glitzy beaches, colorful lanes and amazing night life, Croatia has some beautiful locations. However, when it comes to exploring this beautiful Eastern European country, it’s very difficult to construct a list of destinations of the best destinations.
We bring you the list of the top destinations of Croatia that shouldn’t be missed. If you want to explore these destinations, there are various ways you can travel across. One of the best ways is by ferries. There are various services that offer ferry transportation for Croatia. Book a cheap ferry to Croatia with Ok-Ferry that offers services throughout the day and night. Let us now check different top destination that are worth exploring in Croatia:
- Dubrovnik: Known as the jewel of Croatia, Dubrovnik is a splendid location. During the summer season, the town witnesses many cruise ship passengers bringing many tourists along. Dubrovnik is known for some of the magical islands that are worth exploring. When it comes to accommodation, there are some good private and public hostels and hotels to stay in.
- Plitvice Lakes: One of the amazing wonders of Croatia is Plitvice Lakes National Park which attracts large number of tourists during summer. The place is quite off-beat in terms of tourism, but is definitely a worth visiting. Do check about the right time to explore this place.
- Istria: This town is majorly known for resorts and has a good transportation connections including through Ferris and flights. There are summer catamaran services that connect several Istian ports to Venice. One of the top resorts here in Istria is Porec among others like Rovinj and few others. One must also explore hilltop towns and villages to get into the culture of Croatia.
- Zagreb: Many tourists compare Zagreb with Prague and are the perfect shot break for tourists to explore the magical place. You can spend the daytime by exploring various sightseeing like Upper Town, Lower Town, Trg bana Jelacica, etc. Don’t miss the cafe society to enjoy the best strong coffee and refreshing beer. Zagreb has some good accommodation options. From budget to luxury, there are multiple options available to choose from. If you want to explore the nightlife, then do visit bars and clubs in the city.
- Zadar: This coastal town carries some amazing lives of people. Lively cafe scenes and bustling market are the highlight of this place. Roman street plan of traffic-free old towns and circular Church of St. Donat in Dalmatia are worth exploring.
Croatia has many other towns and cities to explore, including Hvar Town, Diocletian’s Palace, Adriatic Sea, Dalmatian Coast, Zadar, etc. If you’re planning to explore Croatia, then reach this place by ferry for island explore.