When you want to show people how to perform a certain task or use a particular app on your computer – what better way than by actually recording your computer screen? That way they can follow the actions that you perform step-by-step, and with a voiceover to guide them through the process it is more likely they’ll be able to mimic it.
Odds are you’ve probably seen tutorials and instructional videos of this kind in the past, and if you are interested in knowing how to make a how to video then Movavi Screen Capture Studio would be the best place to start. With it you can record footage from your computer screen, and its other features will ensure that you have the ability to transform that into exactly the type of how to video you require.
Assuming you would like to get started right now, just follow these steps:
- Launch Movavi Screen Capture Studio and select ‘Record screen’ in the main menu.
- Use the mouse cursor to draw a frame over the area of your screen that you want to record, or select one of the presets under the ‘Capture Area’ list.
- Select whether you want to record the ‘System Audio’ or ‘Microphone’ by ensuring the appropriate icon is highlighted in green (click on either once to highlight it if it is not already).
- Click ‘REC’ to begin recording, then click ‘Stop’ when you are done.
- To launch the editor, click ‘Open in Editor’.
- Use the features in the editor to record additional footage for your instructional video, trim out any unnecessary parts, merge clips together, or improve the video quality.
- Add background music or a voiceover from an audio file by loading it into the editor.
- Apply special effects and filters to transform the visual appearance, insert animated transitions between video segments, or add stylized text elements as captions or titles.
- When you are satisfied click ‘Export’ to save your video.
As you can see there are a range of feature sin Movavi Screen Capture Studio that you can put to use to create high quality and professional-looking videos. With a bit of experimentation, you will be able to fluently use these features as and how you see fit, and can create tutorials that are even worth publishing or sharing online.
All said and done Movavi Screen Capture Studio is versatile enough to allow you to use it for a number of different functions. Capturing instructional videos is just the start, and before long you’ll undoubtedly find use for it to save streaming videos, webinars, Skype calls, or record anything else from your screen.